Tasseled Towel Topper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A crochet towel topper with a hidden ring and fun boho style tassels! This towel topper works up quickly & easily with scrap amounts of yarn. A great project for gifts or to brighten up your own kitchen. Approximate finished size: 8” from bottom edge x 4.5” wide (not including towel) The towel topper is crocheted in two pieces - the hanging tab is crocheted directly onto the plastic 3” ring and then a “skirt” is crocheted separately and sewn to the hanging tab. The hidden 3” ring allows the towel to become removable for easy washing. A quick & easy project perfect for gifts or craft fairs!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters