Lily's Floral Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you recognize the flower motif? I have used it to create my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, and Floral Hoop Earrings, and now this gorgeous runner! The leaves and flowers are worked in a join-as-you-go manner, and I have provided photo tutorials of how to work this technique. I used cotton yarn because of the added durability, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires just over 14 hours to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot Essential, 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4"
Finished Size14″ Wide by 46.25″ in Length
- 560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (235 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (205 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (120 Yards)
- Yarn Alternatives to Lily Sugar n Cream: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers to Help with Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
- Summer Freeze Pop Holder
- Hot Pad & Dish Scrubby With Printable Gift Tag
- One Cup At A Time Coaster
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Crochet Hand Towel For Home Kitchen And Bathroom
- Floral Mug Rug Granny Square
- Beginner Cup Cozy
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Potholder
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters