Farmhouse Heart Towel Topper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Farmhouse Country Heart Towel Topper is full of rustic charm - perfect as gifts or to decorate your own home at Valentine’s Day or any time of the year! Made from two heart panels that are worked from the bottom up in easy single crochet with a plastic ring crocheted into the back panel. This creates an inside hidden loop to hang your towel for easy removal! Makes for easy washing & drying! Works up quickly so perfect for craft bazaars or to make up for gifts. A great two-for-one pattern as one heart panel made in cotton yarn makes great potholders or dishcloths as well."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet