Spring Gingham Placemats
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These gingham placemats are a lovely way to brighten up your household this spring. Perfect for dressing up your springtime brunch or Easter table top! Place it beneath a plant, vase, picture frame, or other decorative piece to add a touch of pastel fun to your home decor! Each placemat requires three colors and is easiest if you know how to carry the yarn throughout and up the sides of your project, as well as crochet over the yarn as you work."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 21 stitches and 8 rows = 4-inches in double crochet (dc)
Finished Size19.25 inches in length and 13.5 - inches in width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters