Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheted doilies are always very popular. Crochet doily patterns are great for decorating any corner of your home. Use bright vibrant colors or any light pastel colors and these would instantly brighten up the ambiance of your home decor. I love making Lace Doilies. They sure do look so attractively delicate and intricate. Today am sharing the pattern for Enchanting Flower Edge Doily. This crochet design very is easy to make and works up pretty quick and you can customize to any size of your choice .You can use any combination of your favorite colors. Materials Used:- 3 Ply Cotton Yarn 3mm Crochet Hook Size:- 14 inches(Can be customized to any size)"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters