Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Baskets are Perfect for Home Storage. They are a great option if you are looking out for a quick organizing crochet project. The fun and the most awesome thing about making a Crochet Basket is that, you can make them in size of your choice with the same pattern. Using the same pattern you can make them in various sizes of your choice by increasing the number of rounds in the base of the basket. Using different yarns gives you a different textured basket. They are of course pretty easy and quick to make. Today am sharing the Pattern for this very useful Crochet Rectangle Basket with Dividers made in rounds. The dividers make the basket even more handy and easy to sort out your knickknacks. These are perfect for storing toys , yarn , needles or make them in bigger size and you can also store blankets , laundry and more. I prefer using thicker yarn like T-shirt yarn, Bulky or Chunky yarn. They make those Crochet Baskets sturdy and stiff. You can make one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Two or Three strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 9/5 Inches- Can be Customized to any size of your choice."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters