Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet rugs are amazingly fun and a great way to freshen up any corner or space of your home. They are not only fantastic for any home decor, but they also pretty quick and easy to make. They can also be a great way to use up some of your stashed yarn. Today am sharing the pattern for Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug. I have made this Rug with Bulky yarn. For this tutorial I used a 10mm Crochet hook and for the Video Tutorial I used a 6mm Crochet hook. The larger the size of the hook , the larger the size of the Rug you will get. This Rug is customizable to any size of your choice. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters