Super Cute Crochet Giraffe Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Super Cute Crochet Giraffe Hat is easy to crochet, and it also surprisingly simple to customize, too! It is quite easy to adjust the sizing or the colors. Plus, you could add a flower or bow to the ear for another fun detail. It is crocheted as a flat rectangle and seamed. Your little giraffe fan will love this. The seed stitch is used to work up this free crochet hat pattern. This super cute crochet hat is designed to fit toddlers.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet