14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There has been a lot of buzz around the hat design I’ve been working on for a few months now. It took me a while to perfect the pattern and pick the right yarn but it is finally ready for me to share with all of you! I may be a little biased but this hat has so many great things going on. Let’s focus in on what’s important…what YOU want in a hat. Warmth - Don’t let the small holes in the stitch pattern fool you, this hat is cozy warm! This hat kept my head warm an entire week walking around downtown Chicago, the windy city. It may not be great for sub zero temperatures but if you live in an area with moderate winters, you should be good. Comfort - A soft yarn is important to me, especially in a yarn that will lay next to my skin. The recommended yarn is acrylic, so no itchiness here. Fun to Make - The woven stitch is one of my favorite stitches because it creates a truly unique stitch that hardly looks like crochet. Well, it’s even neater when you use it in the round. It’s fun making a project and learning something new in the process! If any (or all) of these hat qualities are important to you, I think you will really enjoy this project!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBand: 5.5 sts x 6 rows = 1" Woven stitch: 3 sts x 4 rows = 1"
Finished SizeYour finished hat will measure approximately 21" in circumference and will stretch out to 22". It measures 9" long (not counting the pom pom).
- Mary Maxim Prism
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters