Warm And Toasty Winter Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautifully soft and warm hat is so comfortable to wear and did I mention it was incredibly soft to touch? It matches my Warm and Toasty Twisted Cowl perfectly. The pattern is easy and only requires 92 yards of Bulky Weight Yarn 5. This hat is worked from the top-down and takes only a couple hours to complete. This pattern will work with many different Bulky Weight Yarn so feel free to grab some yarn from your stash and crochet away!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 stitches and 2 rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeTo fit 22-24-inch head circumference (Adult)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters