Stellaluna Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a beautiful crochet shawl worked from the bottom up. The motifs are crocheted first, then the shawl is crocheted in decreasing rows. The pattern is written to be easily adaptable: add more motifs for a larger shawl. The repeat for the rows is an even multiple of 17 sts per motif. It is shown in Be So Vivid Yarn, which you can find on my website, as well as the full pattern. Can't wait to see what you create!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 612 yds (560m) #4 worsted weight yarn
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters