Uptown Coffee Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy beanie pattern has just a touch of slouch. It’s the perfect last-minute gift project; mine was finished in under an hour. If you love quick and easy textured hats, you’re sure to enjoy this pattern! Materials P/10mm Crochet Hook; Isaac Mizrahi Craft Carlyle, 127yds/116m, 2.47oz/70g, 77% Acrylic, 15% Metallic, 8% Polyamide, Super Bulky 6 weight Yarn in Regis colorway; Chunky Yarn Needle; Scissors Abbreviations Ch- chain; Dc - double crochet; Fpdc- front post double crochet; Sl- slip stitch; St- stitch; Gauge / Finished Size 4 sts and 3 rounds in 2” square in pattern. Finished hat measures 10” wide at brim, and 10” from crown to brim."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches and 3 rows = 2 inches
in double crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters