We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this crochet beanie pattern, I used my favorite way to create a ribbed texture, and instead of using it just for the bottom part of the beanie, I used it for the body too. This made it much easier for me to see where the stitches should go and where I was placing my hook. With all the velvety threads, it can be tricky to see where to insert your hook and you need to feel around for the spaces. So, I avoided that altogether and used post stitches to create a defined rib texture."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters