14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Tiffany Flapper Capper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Tiffany Flapper Capper is a vintage inspired hat that works as a chemo cap and is also a classy fashion accessory. I have an affinity for retro fashion, and these hats have always attracted me. I adore the sleek look and the attitude they embody. Show off your style, show off your talent, and show the world you are strong and confident! I hand dyed the yarn I used, and a tutorial for dyeing is linked it the pattern."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc in size 3 yarn
Finished SizeAdult Medium (fits most woman)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet