Through The Window Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun crochet hat pattern uses the mosaic crochet technique. Don’t let it scare you! It’s comprised of simple single crochet stitches, chains and easy double crochets. While my favorite way to work this technique is with a variegated color underneath, and a solid coordinating color on top, it also looks great with both solid colors, and even looks neat all in one color – think white on white texture. I used Red Heart Super Saver for my beanies, but good alternatives are: Lion Brand’s Vanna’s Choice or Heartland, Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn, Red Heart’s Soft, Bernat’s Super Value and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeNewborn, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff and Reef for the Adult Small, in Buff and Tea Leaf for the Toddler and in Buff and Chocolate for the 3-6 Months).
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape Measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters