We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ariana shawl is a top down crochet shawl meaning that you chain a long chain to begin with which will be the top of your shawl and you crochet row by row across the width of the shawl and work the whole pattern downwards like that which will give you a lovely rectangle shawl, it is as easy as that so you don’t have to worry about any increasing and decreasing which can get complicated sometimes."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size68 x 18 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet