We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Willow Shawl is a sideways, asymmetrical shawl which begins with just a few stitches at one tip and grows to its widest point, that is easily adaptable to any amount of yarn you have, or any thickness of yarn The pattern is easily adjusted to any size by simply adding or reducing repeat sections. The entire shawl is worked in an easy and meditative back and forth moss stitch pattern with intriguing V-stitch rows and serrated edge. Involving only easy crochet stitches, this crochet shawl pattern is fascinating but easy enough to finish quickly. The stitch pattern is perfect for those who love meditative and easy patterns which you can memorize easily. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and contains full written instruction and chart."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter row 16: Wingspan – 10cm/4”, Center depth – 4.5cm/1.75”.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished SizeWingspan – 172cm/67.7” Center Depth – 65cm/25.6”
Yarn Scheepjes Woolly Whirl 215g = 1000m (70% Cotton, 30% Wool), 1 cake.
Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet