Chevron Puffs Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable textured beanie makes the perfect gift for a baby shower, or even a charity donation for Little Hats Big Hearts or your favorite local charity. The striking textured chevrons make the perfect hat for little boys or girls. Modeled after the chevron seed stitch knit, miniature popcorn stitches lend punchy texture to this pattern without adding too much bulk for a tiny head. You'll love how easy this hat is to make! Once you learn the special popcorn stitch, you'll have a pretty simple four row repeat. The perfect project that's both simple to make and really unique and interesting, too."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet