The "any Size" Turban Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The “Any Size Turban” is a versatile pattern that shows you how to crochet a trendy hat that can fit any head size. It is beginner-friendly, quick, and fun to work up! You can use any yarn (velvet, acrylic, cotton, and more) and a suitable hook size to go with it. Easy instructions and tips show how to customize this beanie to your desired size, whether it’s preemie, newborn, baby, toddler, child, teen, or adult. A hat sizing and measurements reference chart is included. This hat is a true fashion statement that is trending with top knot headwraps. It’s practical, comfortable, and will keep heads warm during the chilly Fall and cold Winter esasons! This accessory is great for selling at craft fairs as it’s so fast to crochet, and also makes a perfect birthday, baby shower, holiday, and/or Christmas gift!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAll sizes (e.g., newborn, baby, toddler, child, teen, adult)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters