Puffs And Crosses Lace Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Puffs and Crosses Lace Shawl is the ideal accessory for chilly spring mornings or nights out with friends. It is a beautiful and delicate design that can spice up any outfit. Pattern consists of 4 row repeat. The shawl begins with a row of fsc sts and ends with a row of sc sts. The shawl is worked flat. Turning 2 chain is worked loosely and counts as a 1st dc st. Turning 1 chain does not count as a stitch."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 dc x 8 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in)
Finished Size168 x 42 cm (approx. 66.15 x 16.5 in)
- Sheepjes Organicon Premium Blend (100% Cotton | super fine | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 170 m (186 yds)), Soft Blossom #206 5 skeins
- Crochet hook size 4.0 mm (G/6)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters