We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This soft and simple beanie is crocheted from the top-down in one piece. The medium adult size hat requires 145 yds of Medium Weight Yarn  to crochet. I have included 3 different length options in the instructions, for each of the sizes. The pattern is available in sizes Child, Adult (Small, Medium and Large). I used Red Heart Hopscotch Yarn and a 4.4 mm (I) hook to make the hat and it is really vibrant and so soft to the touch."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 stitches and 3 rows = 1 inch
in pattern stitch
Finished Size Child, Adult (Small, Medium and Large)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters