We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"We do love our beach-blown hair, but sometimes you need to keep it tame for that picnic or special outing afterward. Keep your hair from blowing wildly as you walk along the water at sunrise or during the volleyball match. This hat is excellent to keep your bangs out of your eyes while you work on the garden or run the trails. You could also allow your hair to blow wildly and tame it with this Summertime Crochet Beanie for the cafe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14 circumference (Newborn), 16 circumference (6-9mos), 18 circumference (Toddler), 20 circumference (Child), 23 circumference (Adult)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Ripple Throw
- Koala Coasters & Appliques
- Crochet Poison Apple
- Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Velvet Headband
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters