Speckled Cloche Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a super classy hat that you can wear anywhere? You will love this fantastic bucket style cloche hat. The project is worked from the center of the top, down to the hem. The stitch pattern is a fun little repeat of crossed stitches for a touch of lace until you get to the faux hat band. The addition of the clever little buckle is really what takes this hat from ordinary to elegant. Never underestimate the power of embellishment!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter round 4, measures 3.25″ across
After round 8, measures 6″ across
Finished Size23″ circumference at band, 26″ circumference at last round, 9″ tall
- Lion Brand Jeans Yarn (246 yards per 3.5 oz skein/100% acrylic/worsted weight): 1 skein each of Stonewash (A) and Top Stitch (B)
- Suggested hook: J-10 [6mm] or size to meet gauge
- Manufactured buckle for 1″ belt
- Yarn needle (for weaving ends and attaching faux belt band)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet