14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Scrap Buster Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This scrap buster beanie pattern was created with two purposes in mind… One, to use up some of the partial skeins of yarn sitting around the house and two, to learn some new crochet stitches. It is both a scrap buster and a stitch sampler! Finished Size: Adult Small 19” band. 9” tall (not including pom pom). Stitches used: (ch) chain, (sl st) slip stitch, (sc) single crochet, (hdss) half double slip stitch, (hdc) half double crochet, (dc) double crochet, (quadtr) quadruple treble, Instructions for special stitches are included in the pattern."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet