Scrap Buster Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This scrap buster beanie pattern was created with two purposes in mind… One, to use up some of the partial skeins of yarn sitting around the house and two, to learn some new crochet stitches. It is both a scrap buster and a stitch sampler! Finished Size: Adult Small 19” band. 9” tall (not including pom pom). Stitches used: (ch) chain, (sl st) slip stitch, (sc) single crochet, (hdss) half double slip stitch, (hdc) half double crochet, (dc) double crochet, (quadtr) quadruple treble, Instructions for special stitches are included in the pattern."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters