This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lovely Crocheted Heart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Valentine’s Day is the chosen day to celebrate love, but why wait all year to show your loved ones how much they mean to you? Use this free crochet pattern to make lots of these cute hearts and hand them to everyone you like. The pattern is easy and quick and perfect to use your scrap yarn. The purple heart is crocheted with light worsted yarn and a 3,5 mm crochet hook. It measures 9,5 by 9,5 cm (3,7 by 3,7 inches). "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size9,5 by 9,5 cm (3,7 by 3,7 inches) depending on yarn
Read NextBeer Mug Bottle Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters