Messy Bun Bobbi Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you liked the look of the basket weave stitch in the Bobbi Beanie but you like to wear your hair in a messy bun or a ponytail, then try out this hat. If you haven't yet mastered the magic circle, good news, you won't have to use it for this hat. You will be crocheting around a hair elastic. The only stitches you need to know for this pattern are front post double crochet, back post double crochet and double crochet, and slip stitch."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 dc = 4 inches
11 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size6 x 8.5 inches
- worsted weight yarn
- crochet hook size 6.5mm / K
- hair elastic
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters