Little Bow Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This sweet newborn baby hat is perfect for donating. There’s a cute contrasting color bow worked right into the brim, and it’s attached down so little fingers can’t pull the bow apart and get tangled. You will need two colors of yarn in similar weights, and you’ll use about 120 yards of the base color, and less than 50 yards for the contrast color used for the bow in newborn size. If you’d like to easily adjust this hat to a different size, you can check out my free crochet hat sizing tutorial and use the flat circle hat size checker to adjust the crown before continuing."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches and 5 rows = 2 inches
in double crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet