This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Lazy Suzette Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sometimes, I just want a laid back crochet pattern that I can completely relax into with my favorite cup of tea. This gorgeous Suzette Stitch headband makes the perfect easy crochet project. You can make it with just 50 yards of worsted weight yarn, and it makes your messy bun look more put together and feel even cozier. The gorgeous but super simple textured crochet stitch used in this headband is the Suzette Stitch. If you’ve tried the spa washcloth pattern, you’ll know that the crochet Suzette stitch makes a great statement without adding too much complexity. Perfect!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in suzette stitch
Read Next30 Minute Kaleidoscope Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters