We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lansdowne Toque features easy texture, simple repeats, and a design that everyone will love. Make it in a solid, tweed, or self-striping yarn! Great for craft fairs and gift giving, you will want to keep several on hand for any occassion. All Sincerely, Pam patterns are written in standard American terms. All of my patterns have been tested by several accomplished pattern testers and designers to ensure that you are getting a pattern free of mistakes and is easy to follow."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size6 months to Adult Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Easy Crochet Slouchy Beanie
- Granny Square Beanie and Scarf Free Pattern
- Cotton Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Crochet Slouch Beanie Hat Pattern For Beginners
- Celtic Dream Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Double Crochet Beanie
- June Sunhat
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Through Thick and Thin Hooded Scarf
- Bewitching Braids Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet