Jakes Patriotic Sunhat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My only grandson came to visit from North Carolina. He LOVES wearing hats and is so dang cute in them. It is really warm where he lives and since he is a red head I wanted him to have a new sunhat. Based on my “Jake’s Beanie“, this sunhat is super easy and quick to whip up. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarns because I wanted vibrant red, white and blue. Instructions are written for the patriotic (blue with red and white stripes) version. Substitute colors if desired. Materials and Details Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Cherry Red, Blue and white yarn or choice of colors in worsted weight Crochet Hook: I, J Miscellaneous: yarn needle Gauge 4” with I hook = 13 hdc and 9 rounds "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet