Fluffy Winter Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is probably the softest hat you've ever seen! Crochet this simple winter hat with faux fur yarn, the trend in 2018 & 2019! Name any big brand and they will have this yarn - which I understand, as it's the softest and warmest yarn I've ever seen. This winter hat is made with single crochet stitches. The pom pom is made with a special trick: all you need to do, is put a hair tie around the top of the hat. And tadaa: your pom pom is done! This free pattern includes a video tutorial."
NotesAvailable in size toddler, child and adult
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook, 12 or 1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 sc x 5 rows = 10 x 10 cm
Finished Sizetoddler, tweens and adults
- Katia Polar or Lion Brand Go For Faux yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters