This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Summer Retro Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Summer retro style meets function and versatility in this fun crochet hexagon tote bag. I used an easy hexagon pattern and added a little visual interest by adding a pop of color, to create the main portion of the bag. Basic crochet stitches were then used to form the bag’s solid, sturdy bottom and strap.
This crochet hexagon pattern will be a fun challenge for advanced beginners and it will keep experienced crocheters from losing interest. Use your bag as a crochet project bag, beach bag, or everyday tote bag – customize it to suit your taste by playing around with color, or by adding tassels, poms, and more!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters