14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Easy to Crochet "Messy Bun" Hat
By: Yolanda Soto Lopez from allcraftschannel.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I had so much fun designing this hat. I received so many requests for a "Messy Bun" hat that I had to design something for all of my YouTube subscribers and FB fans. I came up with this design. I wanted to make something that was fun, fast and easy. This hat uses approximately 3 1/2 ounces of medium weight yarn. Choose your favorite colors or perhaps your school or team colors. This hat works up so quickly and it seems to be a big hit this time of year. I hope you enjoy this hat."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 1/2 st = 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most adults
- Medium weight yarn, approximately 3 1/2 oz.
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet