14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Easy to Crochet "Messy Bun" Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I had so much fun designing this hat. I received so many requests for a "Messy Bun" hat that I had to design something for all of my YouTube subscribers and FB fans. I came up with this design. I wanted to make something that was fun, fast and easy. This hat uses approximately 3 1/2 ounces of medium weight yarn. Choose your favorite colors or perhaps your school or team colors. This hat works up so quickly and it seems to be a big hit this time of year. I hope you enjoy this hat."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 1/2 st = 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most adults
- Medium weight yarn, approximately 3 1/2 oz.
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet