Easy Slouchy Bow Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This super quick and easy slouch hat is so soft, you’ll enjoy wearing it as much as making it. The cute bow is super simple to make and attach, too! Materials K/6.5mm Crochet Hook (Furls Streamline is my favorite!); Red Heart Hygge Bulky 5 weight yarn, 8oz/227g, 212yds/194m, Powder colorway; Yarn Needle; Scissors Gauge / Finished Size 5 sts and 3 rounds in dc is 2”. Sized for Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult, to fit heads 15 (18, 20, 23) inches. Finished hat is 5.75 (7, 8.25, 9.5) inches across brim and 6.75 (7.5, 8.75, 9.5) inches from crown to brim. Photographed on a 5 year old in Adult size (my kids have huge heads!)"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
5 stitches and 3 rows = 2 inches
in double crochet
Finished Size Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet