14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Easy Slouchy Bow Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This super quick and easy slouch hat is so soft, you’ll enjoy wearing it as much as making it. The cute bow is super simple to make and attach, too! Materials K/6.5mm Crochet Hook (Furls Streamline is my favorite!); Red Heart Hygge Bulky 5 weight yarn, 8oz/227g, 212yds/194m, Powder colorway; Yarn Needle; Scissors Gauge / Finished Size 5 sts and 3 rounds in dc is 2”. Sized for Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult, to fit heads 15 (18, 20, 23) inches. Finished hat is 5.75 (7, 8.25, 9.5) inches across brim and 6.75 (7.5, 8.75, 9.5) inches from crown to brim. Photographed on a 5 year old in Adult size (my kids have huge heads!)"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
5 stitches and 3 rows = 2 inches
in double crochet
Finished Size Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters