Easy Heart Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Celebrate love with this quick beginner pattern for Valentine's Day or any time of the year. The hat is worked in joined rounds from the top down. The heart applique is crocheted separately and sewn on. This free pattern is sized for babies. It uses worsted weight (medium-4) yarn. You'll need about 90 yds [85 m] of the main color, and just a few yards of a contrasting color for the heart. A video tutorial for the hearts is included!"
NotesThe free pattern is sized for babies. A premium version of the pattern includes sizes for teens and adults.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRounds 1-2 = 2.75" [7 cm]
13 dc and 7.5 rounds = 4" [10 cm]
- Red Heart Soft Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters