Easy Crochet Summer Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet hats aren’t just for winter! A crochet summer hat can keep the sun out of your eyes, your head cool, and your summer outfits stylish. The hat is perfect for those days when there is nothing else to do than sit outside and enjoy the summer.
The pattern is made in any worsted weight yarn. This is an intermediate pattern. A video tutorial is included. This is written in US crochet terminology. Red Heart yarn or Lily Sugar N Cream # 4 worsted weight yardage 365 yards, 5 mm & 5.5 mm hook."
Materials 2 skeins Red Heart yarn #4 worsted weight yarn 365 yards 4 Lily Sugar N Cream 5mm (H) & 5.5 .mm hook (I)
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge 4 dc rows = 2 inches
Finished Size21-22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters