Easy Cinched Earwarmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy crochet ear warmer pattern will keep your ears nice and toasty! Just a few yards of comfy soft yarn is all you need to complete this crochet ear warmer. Whether you’re a seasoned pro, or a total beginner, you can crochet this earwarmer! I’ve included a full size chart for you, as well as a video tutorial to make sure you know exactly what you should be doing every step of the way."
NotesVisit blog post to download a free earwarmer size chart!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches and 4 rows = 2 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet