Double Crochet Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Around this time last year, I decided to reteach myself how to crochet so that I could ease my yarn tension. It took a few weeks because of muscle memory but I was finally able to retrain my fingers which has allowed me to crochet more smoothly and quickly. Since my tension is looser than it was before, I decided to write another basic Double Crochet Beanie pattern. You'll need worsted weight yarn and an I 5.5 mm crochet hook. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc= 4" and just over 9 rows= 4"
Finished Sizepreemie- adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet