We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You will love the Prismatic Crochet Beanie Pattern. It combines a bright and colorful variegated yarn with a more neutral-colored yarn for a perfect balance of color. This beanie works up fast and uses one of my favorite stitches. Two years ago I designed the Rainbow and Rain Clouds Infinity Scarf. It was a fan favorite for quite a while. As fall approaches I thought it would be nice to make a matching crochet beanie pattern. These patterns use a variegated yarn and solid color yarn to create the perfect balance of color. The hat and scarf are colorful but not too busy."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 BLOSC X 7 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeSizes Baby through Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters