Dinosaur Spike Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I first started my blog a few years ago, I designed a Dinosaur Hat using bulky yarn. It's been one of my more popular patterns. I personally prefer working with worsted weight yarn though so I decided to design another Dinosaur Spike Hat using worsted weight yarn and a smaller crochet hook. This hat is a quick and easy crochet pattern. It would be perfect for crochet beginners. The hat and spikes are both worked in the round from the top down. You can choose to make the hat with the earflaps or without. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc= 4 inches
9 rows= 4 inches
Finished SizeToddler, Child & Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters