Deep Blue Sea Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today I’d like to share with you my newest free pattern for the Deep Blue Sea Hat. This hat uses the Ombré Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and you can easily substitute any other Red Heart Super Saver Yarn for this project. The pattern is available in 11 sizes, ranging from Preemie to Adult Large. Difficulty Level Beginner-Easy Gauge approximately 2.8 rounds per inch worked in pattern (1 sc and 2 dc in 1 stitch) approximately 2 rounds per inch worked in dc approximately 1 pattern set (1 sc and 2 dc) per inch worked in pattern approximately 3 sts per inch worked in sc around the edge of the hat You can substitute any yarn and hook for this stitch pattern - just remember when you substitute if your gauge is different, the finished size of your project will also be different."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet