We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a beanie using the Glover Stitch. Sizes baby to adult."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Crochet Slouchy Beanie
- Granny Square Beanie and Scarf Free Pattern
- Cotton Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Crochet Slouch Beanie Hat Pattern For Beginners
- Celtic Dream Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Double Crochet Beanie
- June Sunhat
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Through Thick and Thin Hooded Scarf
- Bewitching Braids Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet