Scrumptious Scoodie Hooded Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you ever made a Scoodie? A scoodie is a hooded scarf that is perfect to wear while walking the dogs, watching a football game, or any other outdoor activity during the winter months. This Scrumptious Scoodie crochet pattern is so quick to work up and so comfy, you’ll want to wear it everywhere. Because we are using a super bulky weight yarn with a super sized crochet hook, we can knock it out in no time! "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 hdc sts x 6 rows = 4″ square
Finished Sizeapprox. 72″ x 8″ (not including fringe)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters