Faux Fur Hooded Scarf With Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re looking for a pattern to make with the gorgeous Go For Faux Thick and Quick, you’re in the right place. This Faux Fur Hooded Scarf with Pockets is a beginner friendly crochet pattern and the best part is that it can be done in a day. Yes, one day! You are going to love wrapping yourself up in this hooded scarf so much that you won't take it off until the Summer weather forces you. The faux fur yarn makes this hooded scarf so soft and so warm. Plus the pockets will keep your hands from freezing!"
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge4sc x 4 rows = 4"
Finished SizeScarf - About 8 x 74 in. (20.5 x 188 cm); Hood - About 10 x 16 in. (25.5 x 40.5 cm)
- Go for Faux Thick and Quick Bonus Bundle - 4 skeins
- 19mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet