We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Winter Storm Warning is the perfect time to relax by the fire, and crochet something warm for when you do finally have to venture outside again! The Winter Storm infinity scarf was designed and crocheted on one such long weekend, and it was the perfect piece to set the mood for a stormy, snowy winter. This pattern was designed with Lion Brand Ice Cream - with it’s shades of grey and white, it reminded me of the layers of snow and clouds in a winter storm, making it the perfect yarn to use for this pattern!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches and 13 rows = 4 inches
in st pattern
Finished Size9" wide x 62" around
- US-G hook
- 1100 yds Lion Brand Ice Cream
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet