14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to get started with with crochet by making your own earmuffs! Create your own cute little basic and fuzzy accessory with this free crochet pattern! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with Lion Brand Thick and Quick Go for Faux. It can work up quickly. Working with simple stitches, the single crochet, this pattern is worked in in the round as well as on a headband."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet GaugeNot needed for this project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet