Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The beauty in this ornament is in the fact that it is made with a self striping yarn which means that it has beautiful colour changes that come naturally in the yarn. I have chose to use the Landscapes Yarn by Lion Brand yarn but you may use any worsted weight yarn. This design is crocheted around a plastic craft Christmas bauble but you may also use an old one that you would like to spruce up. In the pattern I have also included the instructions should you like to complete your by stuffing it with a bit of fibrefill."
NotesThis pattern includes both written and video instruction.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts x 20 rows sc + 4 inches
Finished Size3.5 x 3.5 inches
- 4 mm Crochet Hook
- Landscapes® by Lion Brand® (100% Acrylic; 5.3 oz, 150 g; Approx. 147 yds, 134 m). Worsted/medium Weight (4). Colour: Desert Spring (From one ball you will make 3 ornaments – approximately 50 yards per ornament)
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
- DIY Christmas Bauble with 10 inch circumference
- OR Fibre fill
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters