Chunky Plaid Bun Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Chunky Plaid Bun Beanie has all the beauty of plaid worked up in a lot less rows due to the thick and chunky yarn. This Bun Beanie is a new favorite of mine and I am sure you will love it too! Plaid is a beautiful and classic and timeless pattern. If is beautiful woven, knitted or crocheted. The problem is all the color changes. Well I was not able to eliminate the color changes but I did minimize the color changes by using the thick Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn. Other good yarn choices for the beanie are Red Heart With Love Chunky and Red Heart Soft Essentials. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Single Crochet = 2 inches
4 rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeThree Sizes available: Child, Preteen and Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet