Cable Fade Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beanie is worked from the bottom up using a variety of stitches that create an interesting texture throughout the piece. Sizing - Hat brim circumference: Toddler - 16 inches Child - 17 inches Adult S - 18 inches Adult L - 19 inches Allow 1-3” for stretch Difficulty: Intermediate Stitches Used: -sc: single crochet -scblo: single crochet in the back loop only -dc: double crochet -fpdc: front post double crochet -fptr: front post treble crochet -dc2tog: double crochet 2 together Required materials: Approximately 75 - 200 yds worsted weight yarn, 5.5mm crochet hook (or whatever hook is needed to obtain gauge), yarn needle, stitch marker, and scissors Gauge: 8 sts x 7 rows = 2” scblo This pattern has been tested for accuracy and clarity."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts x 7 rows = 2" scblo
Finished SizeStandard sizes for head circumference used and given for each size in pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters