C2c Heart Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a fun, free & easy corner to corner (c2c) Heart Hat crochet pattern. The crochet pattern is written for three sizes: toddler, child & adult. It's an easy to follow pattern which makes it great for crochet beginners. The hat is made using the corner to corner (c2c) technique. A pixel graph and written instructions are both provided. The brim is working flat and then sewn to the hat. You'll need worsted weight yarn and an H 5mm crochet hook. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 squares = 4 inches
Finished Sizetoddler, child & adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters